Spray polyurethan foam insulation is commonly used in one of two ways to insulate your attic space: vented attics and non-vented attic. With a move towards Passive homes, non-vented attics are becoming the obvious choice for enhanced energy efficiency. Non-vented attic insulation is applied directly to the underside of the roof sheathing to insulate the entire attic. from exterior temperatures. Foam-LOK spray foam is installed between the roof rafters, along the soffit areas and directly to all interior surfaces such as gable walls and dormers to produce an air tight building envelop making the attic a part of the conditioned space of the home.
Attic Application Benefits
At one time or another, everyone has experienced the significant temperature variance between their living space and their attic. This creates excessive stress on the HVAC system and compromises energy efficiency and comfort. By applying FOAM-LOK spray foam to the underside of the roof line down to the top plate, the attic now becomes part of the conditioned space.
- Eliminates unwanted air infiltration
- Maintains interior conditioned temperatures
- Protects the home from insects and rodents
- Reduces energy consumtion
- Eliminates wind driven rain from entering the home
- Unparalleled wind uplift protection
Restoration Coating System Benefits (roofing)
- Decades of proven performance
- Approved CRRC - Cool Roof Product
- Good for the enviroment
- Reduces Heat Island Effect
- Excellent reflectivity and emissivity
- Reduces vuilding's energy load
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- Prolings roof life
- Proven durability
- Algae and mildew resistant
Restoration Coating Technologies
Restoration coatings come in two different formulas, each specifically formulated to provide solutions based on facility's enviromental and exposure challenges.
The RCS 5000 is an acrylic elastomeric roofing coating designed to provide an economical protective wear surface, reflectivity, and renewability. RCS 5000 is ideal for low-slop roofs with positive drainage.
Thermo-Sil is a silicone elastomeric roof coating designed to provide a protective wear surface, reflectivity, and renewability. Silicone is a mositure-cured coating designed to provide long-lasting performance in the most rigorous climates. Thermo-Sil resists standing water, chemical exposure, and has outstanding low temperature flexability.
WHY SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION? Spray foam is a lightweight, durable, and versatile insulation solution boasting the industry’s strongest performance in energy efficiency and energy cost savings. This insulation is the optimal solution for all residential designs.
- Fully adheres effectively to most construction substrates
- Professionally installed
- Best insulation for all climate zones
- Contributes to the wellness of occupants
- Lasts the life of the structure
YOUR OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR…
- Up to 45% energy savings for the life of your home
- Improved air quality
- Reducing the infiltration of pollutants, allergens, and other harmful asthma triggers from entering your home
- Enhancing comfort and wellness
- Minimizing unwanted exterior noise
- Eliminating hot and cold spots
- Consistent comfort throughout your home
- Air and moisture control to prevent the formation of harmful mold and mildew
Two Types of Spray Foam:
- Open Cell - Performance upgrade over traditional insulation, providing a fully adhered air barrier
- Closed Cell - Premium spray foam offers the highest insulation performance, air and moisture barrier, and added structural integrity